Sunday, October 10, 2010

We have CommentLuv Now Too and Beta Updates

Okay, it's just raining luv all over and Rainbow Traffic Solutions. Somebody emailed me and said, hey Rob, why don't you do commentluv over on the $10 blog too. And I thought....I have no idea why I didn't do that already! So it is done now....
Remember, it is a great idea to email me and tell me when you think I should do something because I just might do it :) And if I don't, I will do my best to give you a most excellent reason as to why.
And Beta Updaters....
This is a reminder call that I am looking for those who would like to test out
Homestead Mails
Hot Rods PTR
Lucas Links
Showcase PTR
There are a lot of messages that go out on those it looks like and I have not been keeping up with them cause I have been uber-busy. If we get a bunch of us testing it, we can see how fast it takes us to get to payout, how fast to get points to convert things to upgrade and things like that. So I was essentially waiting till I had a group of folks to do that with - so come on down and join me. Then we can hit the next round of sites.
If you would like to have sites considered for inclusion - first see if I've already listed it here as a paying site. Then, if I haven't, email me - rainbowtrafficexchange@gmail.com and let's talk about getting it on the list of upcoming ones to talk about testing.
Have a great week :)
Rob